Pas De Deux
Ethnic | National Folkloric
Jazz | Musical Theatre
Open | ShowDance
Street Dance | Urban
(Female / Male divided)
Composition – 30%
Performance – 20%
Overall – 10%
THE JUDGES SCORES ARE FINAL AND NON-NEGOTIABLE!!!
HOBBY – Dance practice less than four 4 hrs. / weekly
PRO – is considered every dancer from every institution, governmental / municipality or private dance school or studio practicing dance lessons over four (4) hrs. per week
Every soloist can perform the maximum of two solos in each dance style
(Example: 2 solo ballet + 2 solo modern / contemporary … + and so on.)
Keep in mind that only one of them (with the highest score), will be considered for the top 6. Depending of the number of entries, if they are over 12, there will be qualification round for the final TOP 6. In every category, if there are over 12 performances, the awarding will go as follows, places from 1 to 6 and all the rest receive mentions.
During the competition days (04 – 05 June 2022), on the entrance you will find the CHECK-IN point, where is MANDATORY to go and make your check-in (That helps all the organisers and staff to be sure that everyone has arrived and the competition will go smoothly). Only a teacher/choreographer or assigned representative can make the check-in for all the school. And must be made not later then 1 hour prior your first entry on stage.
At the check-in, you will receive a welcome bag MOVMNT branded in which you will have a START LIST, Pen, Folder, Bracelets for all the dancers, Badges (1 – school director and 1 – assistant.) In need of more assistants, you can inform us at the check-in.
After check-in, assigned person from our staff will show you where is your changing room.
Backstage are allowed only dancers with gold MOVMNT bracelets
and people with badges (School Director / Assistant).
FOOD, DRINKS and BEVERAGES are strongly PROHIBITED backstage, auditorium and in the changing rooms
in order to preserve safety for all dancers, their costumes and belongings.
NOT showing on time or missing entry on stage for no good reason will not be tolerated
and will not be accepted and given second chance to perform.
Responsibility for being on time for your performance is yours and yours alone.
Props, such as dust, ash, water or any other substances that can endanger the dancers or harm the stage are strongly PROHIBITED.
Failing following the rules and regulations, will lead to deduction of points or disqualifying from the competition.
- MOVMNT IDC reserves the right to cancel any competition if inadequate entries are received to run the event.
- MOVMNT IDC will not issue refunds or be held responsible for sudden cancellation or time lost due to extreme weather, bomb threats, terrorism, pandemics or any other extraneous circumstances.
- MOVMNT IDC will not be held responsible for injuries, damage and lost or stolen property over the duration of the competition.
- MOVMNT IDC will not be held responsible for any additional fees incurred (i.e., Parking fees, entry fees, parking tickets, etc.) by dancers, teachers, studio owners or any participants while attending one or more of the events.
- To be entered at MOVMNT IDC, payment in full must be received with your entries. No post-dated payments past the payment deadline are accepted. No dancer can perform unless studio balances are cleared.
- Given our constraints in evaluating actual rehearsal time, MOVMNT IDC trusts teachers to enter performances in the appropriate Competitive Levels. Routines that are obviously under-placed may/will be moved up a level at the discretion of the judges or MOVMNT IDC Directors.
All decisions are final.
- MOVMNT IDC rules are enforced with the goal of creating a fair competitive environment for all dancers. If circumstances arise throughout an event which do not fall under the current rules, MOVMNT IDC Directors/Management reserve the right to proceed as they see fit to best uphold the integrity of the event.
SOLO – 30 eur. (Per dancer, per dance)
DUO / PAS DE DEUX – 20 eur. (Per dancer, per dance)
GROUP – 15 eur. (Per dancer, per dance)
FORMATION – 12 eur. (Per dancer, per dance)
PRODUCTION NUMBER – 10 eur. (Per dancer, per dance)
ALL FEES ARE NON - REFUNDABLE FOR ANY REASON… Credits can be issued for future events based on the individual situation.
Studio Directors must facilitate this communication, our office will not speak with parents/guardians of performers.
scholarships & special awards
+359 88 956 1001 | email@example.com